What We Do
We are teaching people how to remain healthy and safe while campaigning.
Healthy Campaign provides recipes, tips, checklists, and training to help you create a healthy nutrition environment at work, home, or on the go. Their Toolkit covers guidance on stocking an office kitchen with easy-to-use equipment, planning meals, engaging volunteers, and more. Good nutrition can help maintain energy and wellness and it is also more affordable than food deliveries and eating out.
Healthy Campaign is on a mission to shift campaign culture from junk food to whole food. Their slogan is, “Eat Real Food and Change the World.”
- We share easy and nutritious recipes for busy people and campaigns.
- We share tips and strategies for how we can eat real food on a daily basis given the institutional, cultural, and psychological barriers to cooking and eating real food.
- We offer food cooking demonstrations both online and in person
- We have a downloadable curriculum.
- We facilitate an online community of people who wish to join our efforts to eat real food and change the world.
- We organize local events in Baltimore so that we can meet each other, exchange ideas, and eat delicious food together.